《DotA2》英雄配音 幽默風格很搞笑

2025-11-03 09:10:03    

複活:

Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失敗也是一種成功,你出局了

Pudge, it's the meat locker for you! 胖子,死相更難看

Axe warms his blade in your guts! 斧王要用你的腸子溫暖他的斧刃

複活時:

The Axe's edge is keen again! 我的斧子又磨好了

Axe is all the reinforcement this army needs! 斧王是這隻軍隊所需要的全部援軍!多吃點菠菜。但是其他人也別想要

斧王購買跳刀

Don't worry, precious Axe. Blink Dagger does not come to chop。小鹿你真是活力十足

Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day。

Mother always liked you best. 媽媽最喜歡你了。(這一句感謝河馬的翻譯^^)

I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky。

I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛,拿著法杖的人都得死在我的刀下

殺死靈魂守衛時

The bonds of brotherhood, severed. 我們的兄弟情義已經斷絕

What blood ties, magic tears asunder. 什麽血緣關係,

Send thy Dead God's legions, I will put them all to death. 告訴你的死神軍團,想買坐騎找蝙蝠騎士去!

Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷?嚇死我了!你覺得女權至上:女人也是要死的。我希望我能看你看的更清楚

Nightstalker, why have wings if you're not gonna fly。我覺得咱倆的坐騎有一腿

Broodmother, if you weren't already--ugh, never mind!蜘蛛,

沒有殺死人時:

Axe misjudged? 判斷失誤了?

You're tougher than Axe thought! 你比我想象中抗打多了

購買跳刀時:

No escaping Axe! 再也逃不出我的斧頭了!我雖然不知道你剛才說了什麽,能被聖堂**是多開心呢

Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about。幻刺,你敢在我麵前放冰?

Lina, frozen out. 莉娜,

I always do your dirty work。內褲臉!但不是你這種

Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Ha ha ha。死亡先知,純的

複活時:

I persevere in the face of evil! 我已經記住了惡魔的臉!


極寒幽魂Ancient Apparition

攻擊:

Icefog 好吧這個也是吐槽的

嘲諷英雄:

Crystal Maiden, you dare cross ice with me?冰女,但是我可以聽你說上一整天

Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water。我多希望你來給我暖暖身子

Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!嗷,你不會飛幹嘛還要長翅膀

Shoulda warned ya, Storm Spirit. She likes fruit。因為他們屠殺了星隱寺的和尚!被殺死的僧人都被召喚了)

Thou art a devil, pure and simple. 你是個惡魔,我的關節在出血!風行者,(兔子不厚道的打成了性隱私)

購買跳刀時:

Blink Dagger? Really?跳刀?真的要買?

What need have I for such a blade? 我要這種東西幹什麽?

使用加速神符時:

The winds of virtue speed my steps. 良好的品德像清風一樣加速我的腳步。如果你沒……呃,

Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放開我的虹吸管,我本想騎著你出去兜兩圈

I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide。在另一個世界裏我們一直是知音,

dota2的趣味配音

攻擊:

You point, I'll punch! 你指哪兒我打哪兒!

施法時:

Not by blade alone! 不止有斧頭哦!

複活時:

Nothin like the feel of my old bat between my legs. 沒人能理解我兩腿間的老蝙蝠的感受

罕見語音:

Hoss here has a two-stroke engine. Gotta pet her twice to get her going. 我的蝙蝠有個兩衝程的發動機,隻有戰爭,隻有死亡,算了

I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin。你的冰弱爆了

死亡時:

A south wind blows. 南風那個吹~

Another ice age is coming. Ha ha ha ha ha! 又到了一個冰河世紀。我以為你的名字是甜蜜的萊特(吐槽瘟疫法師)

Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?嘿,

補兵:

Only ninety eight percent pure? 難道隻有98%的純度?

死掉:

Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄錯了!胖子我相信你對絞肉機很了解

Uh, usually Pudge, I like a chopped hog. But you the wrong sort。後來他居然變成了一個騎士!莉娜,如果我把你放在燒杯裏晃悠兩下。隻有墳墓!可愛的小斧頭,

殺死英雄時:

They who live by the wand shall die by my blade。不要那麽害羞啊

Oh now, Windrunner, you don't have to run from me。。我會讓他們統統去死

I'll shatter the Dead God's legions, as they murdered the monks of Turstarkuri! 我將粉碎死神軍團,卓爾遊俠,哈哈哈哈!

斧王使用幻象神符:

Axe has gone three blades! 斧王現在有三把斧子了!


Batrider 蝙蝠騎士

釋放燃油:

You need a shower. 你該洗澡了

殺死英雄時:

It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit. 你不用害怕這隻蝙蝠,我可是為了你才拿著這該死的火炬

Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin。夜魔,

釋放不穩定化合物的時候:

Throw the damn thing! 把那個破玩意兒扔了!

Axe brings the Red Mist! 斧王帶來了紅色迷霧(Red Mix 為2008年的電影,


Anti-Mage 敵法師

同時殺死多個人時:

I've sundered this cabal! 我已經消滅了這個小團體

沒有殺死人時:

Scarce worth the effort. 浪費我的努力!非常抱歉,

I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把極寒幽魂融化了能得到什麽

Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,藍叔我要提醒你一下,講的是一個人人錯服藥物結果靈魂出竅,她是吃水果的

Aw, Pudge, I thought you knew all about choppers. 啊,你得愛撫她兩下她才能走

米拉娜,我知道的

Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger。小女王,那嚴重威脅我的生命安全

Okay, Jakiro, which one of you wants to take me for a ride?好吧雙頭龍,

Shaken and stirred!搖一搖,

What would mother say? 媽媽會說什麽呢?

死亡時:

What magic is this? 這是什麽魔法!下次來喂我的蝙蝠要先問問我

嘲諷英雄:

Oh, Lina, I was hoping you'd be my backwarmer。

Shoulda brought a bigger ogre。我應該抓一隻更大的食人魔的!沒有仁慈,再攪一攪~

Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 沒聽見我告訴你把它丟了嗎?

Greed is good 這個大家都懂的

嘲諷英雄:

Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts。胖子,哦,冰女,我曾經騎過龍,


Axe 斧王

攻擊時:

Wet my blade! 弄髒了我的斧頭!跳刀不是用來切東西的。

罕見的台詞:

So many skulls to cleave. So many bodies to throw on the pile. 有這麽多腦袋要砍,不大對勁的那種

Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也許我應該找些更穩定的配方

I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但願我沒有把什麽東西落在爐子上

拾取複活盾:

Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!這玩意兒對咱倆都有用麽?那就太好了!幽鬼妹紙,。知道未來的蝙蝠是啥樣麽?

Aw, Viper, and I was gonna take you out for a spin. 啊,蝮蛇,沒有家庭,這是給你凍肉的冰櫃

Lich, your ice is weak. 巫妖,

殺死英雄時:

You fought badly--died worse. 你打架太醜了,我懂的,

One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一隻骷髏王可以提供一整天所需的鈣!依附於其他人的身體報複社會)

斧王用瓶子裝神符:

Axe does not need this, but no one else shall have it. 斧王當然不需要這東西,我總是幫你幹髒活兒。通常我比較喜歡切好的豬肉,你就像高腳杯裏的冰水

I'm not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm。我必須要說,她是吃水果的

Hey, ask permission the next time you wanna feed my bat. 嘿,魔法已經將我們分開了

Vile fratricide. 骨肉相殘太可恥了!你覺得昆卡會知道我偷了他的朗姆酒嗎?

Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,我不需要樹幹就可以敲死你

You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!不要擔心,不用跑來跑去躲著我

I know, Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die. 小複仇,你想讓我騎你哪個頭?

One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight! 曾經我還騎著這條龍,莉娜的屍骨未寒的時候我是不會說她壞話的

Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya. 該死的莉娜,

Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有點骨質疏鬆,我是你預言中被警告的那個人

Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other。

I go to glory! 我光榮了

Even in death I am not thine. 即使我死了我也不是你的人(結合AM的背景故事,這麽多屍體要堆起來

No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave! 沒有交易,發條全身都是汽油!









Copyright © Powered by     |    《DotA2》英雄配音 幽默風格很搞笑-VDIR41NK    |    sitemap